[nagdu] Proposed Act Regarding Service Dogs from the state of Maine.

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Mar 2 12:39:58 UTC 2015

Can we please be more precise in our usage? Words mean things. The dogs aren’t fake. They’re real, honest to goshness dogs. It’s the ***people*** who are faking. Remember, it’s the ***person*** who has the right to be accompanied by a trained service dog. The dog has no rights. Thus, it’s the person who is faking, not the very real dog.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962