[nagdu] Important lesson learned. Dogs cannot be trusted.

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Mon Mar 2 14:31:18 UTC 2015

Abigail,

When I had Taylor for three weeks, we experienced almost the same thing as
you did now! We also had to go to an emergency vet office and pay more than
100 euros to make the dog throw up the dark chocolate he had eaten. The
chocolate had been in a closed drawer but doggy had managed to open it while
we were out of the room. Of course back then, he was very excited in the
apartment and didn't know much about boundaries yet. It was a shock and we
worked on behaviour in the apartment alot but I wouldn't leave him alone
with food available anymore. He has a cushion in front of our living room
door where he likes to stay while we are in the living room. When we leave
him alone, we shut the other doors, so that he has his cushion and the
entrance area of our place. He's fine then and probably sleeping until we
get back.

Anyway, I'm glad you noticed the accident quickly and your girl is fine!

Lisa