[nagdu] Paying for what my dog takes

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Mar 2 15:25:57 UTC 2015

My first dog picked up candy bars 2 times many years apart and I
offered to pay for them both times.  I did not have to pay for them
but I really try to make sure my dog does not do anything like that.
I go many places where food is at or near the dog's nose level.  If I
have done my job in training it will not be an issue.
The same dog who picked up the candy bars would ride in a baby cart we
pulled behind our tandem bicycle with a box of doughnuts and never try
to eat one of them.  Go figure.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053