[nagdu] Important lesson learned. Dogs cannot be trusted.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Mar 2 17:33:57 UTC 2015

Becky F, I disagree.  I think it's perfectly reasonable to expect my dog
not to jump up and grab stuff off the counter.  And I've got exactly that
for 30 years, until Krokus.  I shouldn't have to dog-proof my life.  I
shouldn't have to worry about anything being out and less than 4 feet off
the ground. I should be able to take bread out of the oven and leave it to
cool without worrying about the dog grabbing it. In my book, these are
basic dog house manners.
I'd much rather house-proof the dog than dog-proof the house.
Tracy