[nagdu] Fw: Proposed Act Regarding Service Dogsfromthe stateof Maine.

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Mar 2 19:06:10 UTC 2015

There are rules about how wide aisles in a store have to be.  The rules are
in the ADA and are intended to provide equal access to wheelchair users.   I
can't tell you measurements off the top of my head.   I think there are a
lot of stores, especially small boutique type of places, that have no clue
about aisle width regulations.  then comes Christmas and the aisles get even
narrower.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC
Visit my new website on developing courage and living authentically:
http://www.falling-up.com