[nagdu] Now - It's up to us. ALL of "us" Was Re: Proposed Act - Maine.

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Mar 3 12:39:53 UTC 2015

Dailyah, you’re my hero. And we’re on exactly the same page, you and I. I’ve been posting something like this in comments sections of articles targeting “fake” ID’s whenever I’m able to do so, especially how we as a community have done a great job at one and a lousy job at the other. Also beating the ‘our dogs don’t have public access rights” drum, because i think that’s at least part of the problem. It’s an extremely important language distinction, and we cannot continue to let it slide by anymore.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962