[nagdu] Rant on fake service dogs, responsibility, and owner trainers

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 3 16:23:30 UTC 2015

I work in New York City, and I pass a lot of dogs walking around.  Most of
them are well-behaved and quietly walk by with their people.  I think that
people who spend time walking around with their dogs don't want to be
constantly dealing with a leaping, barking idiot, so they make them
behave.  Or the dogs are so used to being out and about that seeing
strange dogs and people is no big deal--they're well-socialized.  Not all
of them, of course, but definitely a majority.
Tracy