[nagdu] Questions for Guide Dog Users

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 3 22:36:13 UTC 2015

Hi, Nora,
What types of questions will you be asking?  Are responses confidential?  What is done with the results?

Just curious,

Daryl

----- Original Message ----- From: Nora Goldberg via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> To: nagdu at nfbnet.org Sent: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 15:31:41 -0700 (MST) Subject: [nagdu] Questions for Guide Dog Users  Dear Guide Dog Users, I am a college student in Philadelphia and I am taking an Ethnographic Methods class. My project for the class focuses on the blind community, and I have some questions about being a guide dog user. I have put together a survey and I would love for as many respondents to take it as possible. If you would prefer to private message me, you can reach me at neg39 at drexel.edu. Thank you so much! I appreciate your assistance. Sincerely, Nora E. Goldberg _______________________________________________ nagdu mailing list nagdu at nfbnet.org http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nagdu_nfbnet.org To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for nagdu: http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/crazymusician%40shaw.ca