[nagdu] Musher's Secret?

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 23:29:23 UTC 2015

Daryl,
I use it for summer in about July or August as our roads get very hot.  I get about a nickle-ish-sized glob for every paw, and rub it in.
I like to do it right before I give a bone or a meal so she has something to do and won't lick it off.  If this is not possible, I will put her headcollar on right afterward and leave it there so I can feel her head move more.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone