[nagdu] Service animal documentation?

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Wed Mar 4 03:44:14 UTC 2015

All,

I would also add that requiring documentation does not solve the problem.
All that will happen is that people who insist on taking their fake service
dogs with them will find entrepreneurs who will produce fake documentation.
This will continue to make it harder for us and someone will then come along
demanding even more concessions and documentation from us.

Best,

Michael Hingson