[nagdu] Important lesson learned. Dogs cannot be trusted.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 4 15:58:38 UTC 2015

I wonder if perhaps she's become bored because she hasn't gotten as much
work as usual because of bad weather.  I know my guy could sure use more
work than we've been able to do lately, and a bored dog can start looking
for stuff to do. I don't know where Abigail lives, but if she's in the
Northland, winter boredom is a real possibility.
Tracy