[nagdu] Cross Spring shed?

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:05:54 UTC 2015

It really depends on the climate, not the dog breed. Here in Michigan,
my golden sheds in late March or early April, and late August or early
to mid September.
A person I knew in North Carolina has a labrador that sheds during
February and August.
If you have a double-coated breed, which is your retrievers and most
shepherds, profuse shedding is not uncommon before a season change.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs