[nagdu] Questions for Guide Dog Users

Nora Goldberg nora.goldberg6 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:49:03 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just in case anyone else was looking for the url to my survey, it is
below.  I have been told that the accessibility is good but just in case I
have another version that I can send.  There is also an option to complete
the survey via phone call.  Any questions please feel free to email me!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RXgB3_fFWkDH2_VNHtA8y-ymKayI4DDPOmj9O3-bu_Y/viewform

Stay warm, everyone.

Sincerely,

Nora

--
Nora E. Goldberg
Environmental Policy, Economics & Public Health