[nagdu] Dealing with dog hair

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 01:12:56 UTC 2015

Andrew!
I totally forgot about the drastic reduction in shedding after the
switch to raw! It might not happen for everyone, but it definitely did
for the Golden Guy! I still have a maximum shedder over here, but the
decrease in shedding was quite noticeable last spring and before fall.
Even this time of year when everyone else's dog is shedding profusely,
the Golden Guy is not shedding anymore than usual.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs