[nagdu] Dealing with dog hair

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at icloud.com
Sun Mar 8 21:58:50 UTC 2015

I wonder if yellow lab shed more than black labs?The sticky lint roller's are definitely my friends. If I could buy them in bulk I would. Or use one all the time while I'm out and it work.

Rebecca and Zeb
personal email: rilniski at gmail.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/rebeccai5
twitter: zebs_mom
Sent from my IPhone

On Mar 7, 2015, at 7:09 PM, Shannon Dyer via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Thanks, all. I'll have to make friends with the lint roller. He's always been a pretty serious shedder. This year is the worst I've seen though.

Shannon and the Acelet