[nagdu] Guide Dog School

John Sanders starmy22 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:41:15 UTC 2015

Hi,
I forgot to add one last thing in to my previous post.
Pilot dogs doesn't allow you  to have any contact with the puppy raisers.
They do offer  brush up training if needed.
I've gotten multiple responses on in home training.
The director of training said that they don't and the executive director
said that they did.
I'm going to go with the executive director's answer on that.
Pilot does do in home training if needed.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
John Sanders