[nagdu] In-person follow-up

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 21:55:27 UTC 2015

Hi, Tracye.  I live in Long Beach, California and I received my dog from San
Rafael, California (which is way up north.)  I have a 2 week follow-up call
from my trainer, and then within 6 - 8 weeks (I think), I will have a home
visit.  If I am having any behavioral or training problems, I can talk to
someone over the phone.  If their suggestions do not work, they will send
someone to my house to help.  Like I said, Becky is my first guide.  So, I
do not have any experience like the others.  But, I thought I would share
that.
Elise and Becky