[nagdu] Combo dogs

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:36:14 UTC 2015

Bibi,
Odie sounds like a truly remarkable dog. We have a nephew who is diabetic
and he had a pet dog years ago who saved his life on two occasions when he
fell into a diabetic coma overnight when he and his wife were asleep. The
dog awakened his wife, and in both cases the paramedics said he wouldn't
have made it, if the dog hadn't intervened.
Donna