[nagdu] Public places demanding my guide dog is not a service dogwithout a vest

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 04:04:49 UTC 2015

Hi Bridget, well, you know, there are days like that.  There are
lots of times when I never get questioned, and then there will be
a day when I get asked several times.  There is nothing you can
do, except answer their questions.  Sorry, it sort of goes with
the territory.  You might be able to do a Public Service
Announcement PSA on the radio, but those spots are hard to get
nowadays.  All I can say again is, good luck.    Peace,    Debby
with Neena