[nagdu] Applying Eye Ointment

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 19:56:41 UTC 2015

Greetings.
	I am sorry to hear about your puppy's lesion. My German Shepherd has an eye disease called Pannus, which requires me to put three different types of ointments in his eye every day. it took a few days for Shep and I to get used to applying the medicine, but now it's a piece of cake. You will find that as you put on the medication day after day, it will become easier. I apply the medicine by applying a small amount to my pointer finger, using my other hand(thumb and pointer finger) to open his eye, and then apply the ointment. If I can be of any help, do not hesitate to contact me at tagdu.president at nfb-tn.org. Just a side note:
After much research, the cheapest supplier for dog medication and oitment is at www.valleybet.com.
Best Wishes!

James Alan Boehm
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Refer NFB correspondences to:
secretary at nfb-tn.org

"Blindness never limits- Low expectations do! Live the life you want!"