[nagdu] Guide Dog School

Passle Helminski passle at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 11 13:16:59 UTC 2015

Hi Debby,

I have to correct you.  Pilot trains dogs for 6 months. My current guide was 18 months when they handed me her leash and she was very mature.  I can work her in any conditions and nothing bothers her.  She is just that focused on her  work.   I travel a lot on all modes of transportation and everywhere we go people comment on how good she works compared to other guides.

When I was owner training I had a very mature, young, dog and she worked like a trooper.  It is not age it is maturity.

Instead of repeating wrong information call Pilot at (614) 221-6367 ask for Ray Byers or Jay Gray.

Best,

Passle