[nagdu] Guide Dog School

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:15:05 UTC 2015

Wow, 15 months! Yikes!

Our house is like a whirling dervish right now.  My retired dog
Lamar somehow got a very huge cut on his side.  Craig has looked
everywhere in the yard to figure out where he could have gotten
such a cut, and we don't know.  Now we are wondering if someone
poked him through the fence.  Our granddaughter is here for a
week while her mom is away working on the East Coast.  And
probably the last straw for me was Neena.  We were eating on Tv
trays in the living room last night.  Our granddaughter's IPAD
was dead (which is a crisis for her).  Craig left his plate long
enough to plug in her IPAD, and Neena started eating off his
plate.  He was mad, and I don't blame him.  So in to her crate
she went.  Later I went to hug her and I truly think she was mad
at me.  She turned her face away, and was all stiff.  This
morning she's her usual bouncy huggy self.  She was just so
naughty yesterday.  Could having our granddaughter here for the
week, plus Lamar having to go to the vet and have surgery be
enough to upset her? Today she's more like her old self, but
yesterday she was just incredibly into stuff.  More than she has
been in quite awhile now.     Peace,    DEBBY with Neena who's
now sleeping.