[nagdu] Guide Dog School

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Mar 11 15:31:29 UTC 2015

Debby,
GDB's vet assistance is available to graduates regardless of if they have applied for ownership of the dog or not. If you keep your retired guide, or give them to a close family member, that person can also be reimbursed for the dog's vet expenses. Just wanted to clear that up. I hope that Lamar is doing ok after his surgery, poor guy.
Deanna and Pascal