[nagdu] Behavior question

John Sanders starmy22 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 15:13:16 UTC 2015

Hi,
Mollie has a habit of doing that too.
Whenever some one enters my apartment; she will get excited and start
jumping on them.
I tell her "Mollie NO!",  she goes around in circles and I tell her down and
then she lays down.
Or, if I have some one who is from a business in my apartment, I will let
her stay out in my living room.
And in hopes of behaving herself.
She does have a habit of bothering the person when I'm talking to them.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
John and the golden retriever Mollie