[nagdu] GL and TSE leash

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 20:46:35 UTC 2015

I believe it is supposed to have some tension in it. In fact, when I spoke to a trainer about the way I was doing it, he told me to make sure that I shortened up on the right side of the leash, the part that was attached to the gentle leader, so that I could feel exactly where my dog's head was going. If I couldn't already. I do not put the leash over my wrist if Dallas is wearing the gentle leader. He does not appreciate that very much.

Sent from my iPad