[nagdu] GL and TSE leash

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 23:24:01 UTC 2015

Hi! I usually have just attached the GL to the leash, but I
don't, or haven't, anyway used it tons for just working, unless
I'm in a situation where there's lots of food on the floor.  So
I'm probably the wrong one to ask.

Tracy, are you on Facebook? There's a Seeing Eye Graduates
Network group and if I can figure out how to approve you, or
maybe someone else on this list is on it, (I think that may be
true) you could talk to lots of TSE grads.    Peace,    Debby
with Neena who had a great walk in the rain and is actually
behaving today.