[nagdu] Guide Dog School

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Mar 16 13:33:13 UTC 2015

I don't think of myself as old school, but I'm really scratching my head
over this one.  The floor is the same whether it's in the aisle or under the
seat.  So how does letting the dog get stepped on in the aisle increase his
comfort?

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC
Visit my new website on developing courage and living authentically:
http://www.falling-up.com