[nagdu] Allergic Reaction to Dogs

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 07:22:49 UTC 2015

Hi everyone! How are you all? I just wanted to inform you that I'm currently  taking Karate class, but I am concern about something. I don't have a guide dog yet, but as you all know, I will have one soon.Now, since I'm taking Karate class, there are actually people who are alergic to dogs, specially the children who are students and adults as well.My question is, how do you guys handle this kind of situation? In other words, what should I do wehn I get my guide dog and I need to take my dog to class? I'm just wondering! In fact, my Sensei told me that many of his students are very allergic to dog's fare or hair. I was actually thinking one idea, but i don't know if it is the right one though, I was thinking, that i could perhaps tied my guide dog outside, or very far away from the people in a chair or something. I don't know what do  you guys think? Also, just to let you know, the other students who are allergic are not sometimes in the class  that i attend, but the dog's fare or hair  is left behind, and in my opinion, that can also cause allergic reaction to the people.  I'm just concern about this and worried about it! I will really appreciate it a lot if you could give me some featback or ideas in what I can do about this matter? I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!

P.S. I apologize for asking you all these questions. I just would like to be  prepare when the time come when that will occur! Thanks again!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone