[nagdu] Tie down

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:46:24 UTC 2015

Hi,
I went to the Seeing Eye as well, and we were issued a very short tie down. They are simply lengths of cable with clips on either end, one that fastens too an eye bolt in the wall, and one that fastens to the dead ring of the dog's choke collar. You can also use your leash as a substitute, if it has two clips on it. Simply wrap the leash around the thing you want to tie your dog to, and clip one end of the leash to the ring, forming a long leash. Clip the other end, as normal, to your dog's collar, except do not clip it to the correction ring of the collar.

Sent from my iPhone