[nagdu] Tie down

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 18 18:04:59 UTC 2015

Hello!
Thanks for your quick answers! :)
Tracy, your description really helped! I  of course would practice with
Taylor first and get him used to it before I really use it. Also, I think I
won't have to use it often. But especially in a hotel it would be helpful I
think. I don't have a portable crate but only a very stable metal one here
at home. So I just wanted to know about the alternative. I think in some
situations it can be more comfortable than a crate.

Lisa