[nagdu] intro

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 18 19:22:17 UTC 2015

Pam,

Welcome to the list!

I am Daryl, living in Canada with my guide dog, Jenny.  She is a 3-year-old black Lab from BC/Alberta Guide dogs.  She's going through a bit of insecurity right now, as she is dealing with some medical concerns.  If you look back over the past couple days of archives, you can read the crazy journey we've been on.

Chat soon!

Daryl

----- Original Message ----- From: Pam via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> To: nagdu at nfbnet.org Sent: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:18:56 -0600 (MDT) Subject: [nagdu] intro  hi everyone. i am new to the list so thought i'd introduce myself. my name is pam. my guide dog's name is callie. she is a lab-golden retriever. i am from ireland but am always interested to find out how things r done in other school in other countries. i look forward to chatting to u all :)  Sent from my iPhone _______________________________________________ nagdu mailing list nagdu at nfbnet.org http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nagdu_nfbnet.org To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for nagdu: http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/crazymusician%40shaw.ca