[nagdu] intro

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 21:52:22 UTC 2015

Hi Pam,
I'm Raven, a Michigander, a recent college grad, and a natural health
enthusiast. For nearly 3 years, I've been working my first guide, an
almost 5-year-old male golden from Guiding Eyes.
A warm welcome to the list!
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs