[nagdu] Sad news

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Wed Mar 18 22:14:37 UTC 2015

Debby,

I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this but glad to know you
will be safe, and Neena, too. Best in getting another dog soon, if that
is what you decide to do.

Good luck getting your cane legs back in the meantime. I'm starting to
do that myself with Mitzi effectively retired or mostly so and wishing I
had been more diligent about keeping those skills up. Since we moved
here, I really haven't done practice with the one-legged white dog
without a 4-legged dog in the mix, so it's an adjustment. Also an
adjustment for the spousal unit, who has only known me as a guide dog
user. It's coming back, so I don't feel so hopeless.

Take care!

Tami