[nagdu] Allergic Reaction to Dogs

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:15:04 UTC 2015

Also, you can probably leave your dog with someone in the main office.
Who is telling you about the allergies? If you are being made to feel
unwelcome and this materializes into you being unable to use the facility,
you have a couple options. One is to look elsewhere, and another is to take
legal action.