[nagdu] Pam intro

Pam pamyoung80 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:16:55 UTC 2015

hi donna. lovely to meet u. where in ireland r u descended from do u know? i am from co. clare. i live in a small town so it's not too busy which suits my guide dog callie as she's not cut out for city work. she's a sensitive dog. the training centre here is in co. cork and anybody getting a dog has to go there for resedential training for 3 weeks followed by 2 weeks of after care in your local area. after that an instructor visits once a year to make sure everything is going ok with the partnership. also if u have any problems in the meantime irish guide dogs can send an instructor out to u. with ireland being small there is only 1 guide dog school but it is very good. feel free to ask if u have any more questions. do u have to buy your own dog food and pay vet fees yourself? here we do and we also have to have pet ensurance. i am lucky the vet i bring callie to only charges a very small fee for working guide dogs. anyway i look forward to chatting to u

Sent from my iPhone