[nagdu] Sad news

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 19 19:54:05 UTC 2015

    Hello Debby:

I am so sorry to hear about Neena.  It is difficult to have to make the
decision that a dog isn't working out.  I know this will not help you feel
better but, remember you gave her all your love and attention while waiting
in the hope she would mature and grow into her job.  Working in a city is
just too stressful for some dogs.  I hope they get you back into a class
soon.

Sandra and Eva