[nagdu] From what school did you get your dog? And my reason for choosing a particular school...

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 19:04:24 UTC 2015

Hey Renee!
Wonderful to see you here!  I'm so sorry Joey retired.  What is your new dog called and what breed is he or she?
I did not know that about Southeastern training DB people.  That is great!
I have Soleil, a yellow lab who is part goat, I think. She finished her training last May, but will probably never grow up.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone