[nagdu] Fwd: 5 Reasons Why Guide Dogs Are a Terrible Idea!

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 00:04:40 UTC 2015

Sherry,
At the heart of this comment (IMO) is the fact that there is a gulf of
ignorance in the eye care community. I believe a good doctor ought to be
able to better direct the patients they can no longer help than they did
with the people who called you. I was lucky to get a recommendation for my
novel from one of only a handful of optometrists worldwide, who have earned
the highest level of certification in low-vision care, but so far have not
been successful in getting the schools/professional organizations to allow
me to talk to them.
Donna & Hunter