[nagdu] Reasons for choosing a particular guy dog school

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 00:29:54 UTC 2015

I received my dog from the Guide Dog Foundation. I chose this school
based mainly on its ownership policy because I wanted full ownership
upon graduation. Among the few schools that offer full ownership upon
graduation, they seemed to have the most positive training methods.
Lower age limit was also a concern as I am still in high school. Some
things I didn't know or strongly consider at the time that I am now
glad I experienced were small class, a 12 day training program, and
the issuing of dogs around two.

Danielle and Thai