[nagdu] choosing a particular breed and reasons why?

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 00:35:36 UTC 2015

Raven, As someone who has a lab as a guide I actually loved your take on the golden and lab differences. Yes, labs are very quirky creatues. As I have never had much interaction with goldens I cannot say how I feel about them. However, based on your description of goldens I can see where a golden would not be good dog for me. I am stubborn by nature and find labs stubbornness to be challenging at times but also a reminder of my own personality. My lab is a bit impatient at times but I am also impatient at times so I have no problems telling her to wait and which she will do but I also can understand how she feels. Labs are definitely high energy but they do easily calm down if you're calm and chill yourself. I think a lab suits my personality but I can think of many people where a golden would suit them best. But for me a laid back dog would be downright boring.
Danielle and Willa

Sent from my iPhone