[nagdu] Fwd: 5 Reasons Why Guide Dogs Are a Terrible Idea!

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 21:30:15 UTC 2015

Hi Raven,
Thanks for sharing your experience. I can honestly say I've never heard of
anyone coming from the perspective of being indifferent about dogs and
deliberately educating themselves about what dogs are, why we love them,
what they need, etc. as you have done. Kudos to you, and again thanks for
sharing.
Donna & Hunter