[nagdu] Allergies and Huskies WAS Re: choosing a particular breed and reasons why?

Daryl Lang crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 22 08:39:08 UTC 2015

Mardi, I loved hearing about how you train your Huskies. That is awesome! When you were talking about shaman, you mentioned retiring him early due to allergies. May I ask what he was allergic to? I'm quite curious, because my dog right now has seasonal allergies, and they make her very reactive. I don't want to retire early, & I don't think I'll have to you, but I want to get this under control, and any suggestions would be awesome.