[nagdu] School, breed and reasons not to/ to get a guide dog

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:53:29 UTC 2015

Hi Donna, yes! You are so right.  When I think about all of those
times when my dogs have done awesome things for me like that,
it's worth it all.  Even now, with Neena gone, I am beginning to
be excited about the possibility of a new dog.

Do you know what the application process is for a first time
applicant to GEB?    Blessings,    Debby P.S.  Wow! Next week is
Holy Week! I love Holy Week.  From Palm Sunday onward, I love it.