[nagdu] GEB application process

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 00:54:08 UTC 2015

Thanks, Raven.  Just curious.  Six months seems like forever, but
I suppose it can be six months before TSE can get me back in,
too.  They know me, and in a very real way, some of the folks
there are like family.  But it wjd be nice to have all summer to
work with New Dog.  We had a very warm, mild winter here this
last year, although we had quite a few days of just plain ice on
the sidewalks.  That was not fun.  Anyway, I'm feeling sad right
now, because I was looking forwbled to lots of stuff that I'd be
doing with Neena this summer.  Oh well, that's life, I guess.
Peace,    Debby