[nagdu] Proposed Service Dog Legislation in British Columbia, Canada

Heather Hutchison heather at heather-hutchison.com
Tue Mar 24 15:54:17 UTC 2015

Dudley,

Thank you very much for this information. I am glad there are others with concerns as well. I figured it was a violation of something but wasn’t sure what exactly the legal issues would be. I will definitely be writing letters as well and hope that others who are concerned will do the same.

-Heather