[nagdu] Proposed Service Dog Legislation in British Columbia, Canada

Heather Hutchison heather at heather-hutchison.com
Tue Mar 24 16:09:40 UTC 2015

Gary,

Really? That’s interesting, I haven’t read that. Seems like there are a lot of different ideas and versions of things floating around. If this is the case I’m glad there will be a way for people whose dogs aren’t from a school to still work them. I never got a BC ID, weird. I was given one when I lived in Alberta but it was made very clear that I didn’t have to show it if I didn’t want to, that may have changed by now though.

I agree, I was glad to see the part of the legislation that addresses landlords.

-Heather