[nagdu] Pickup The Poop

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Mar 25 13:11:40 UTC 2015

If anyone should have the relieving harness, it is you Elise. My dad on
dialysis would get dizzy for no reason. So please ask GDB for one and since
you are close to campus, they can come out and show you how to use this
marvel.

I know for a fact with my health taking a bit of a nose dive I will ask for
one next time. If someone knows where I can buy one now, this would be
amazing help for me. I gather GDB has them and offers them to grads who need
it. Elise you need one. Those with second disabilities need one to stay
independent. Becky for sure needs one and will buy one if someone tells me
where I can get one.

b.butterfly at comcast.net

Warmly,

Becky and her Jake, dats me, toothy grin. Love Jake