[nagdu] toys

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 20:11:49 UTC 2015

My dogs are all about the tennis balls, especially the kong ones that squeak.  They also have tug ropes and squeak toys.  I guess this is where deafness really has its advantage, they squeak to their hearts content and I'm happilly oblivious! lol
But the tennis balls are king at my house.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone