[nagdu] People with sight getting guide dogs: was Reasonsforchoosing a particular guy dog school

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 21:18:22 UTC 2015

I think the takness in how a dog reacts is the issue.  The dog
that grabbthe the meat did it so quickly that she had it in her
mouth before ow could stop her.  And the instructor did see her
grabbing it before I could have stopped her too.  She was just
walking along, and did a head dip and that was that.  I think
it's kind of a double-edged sword, this thing of comparing totals
to people who are legally blind.  There are things that I can do
very well that my friends who have some vision have trouble with.
And vice versa.  But there is a definite thing about a blind
hierarchy.  Should it be like this? No.  We are, or should be in
this together.  I've been looking for a speech about dishwashing
that I have heard about, and noone seems to be able to tell me
where it is.    Peace,    Debby