[nagdu] Customer satisfaction

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 26 11:21:25 UTC 2015

	Though Southeastern claims to give full ownership upon completion of
training, they also now require their consumers to retire their dogs by the
age of 11. So, you tell me, if you own your dog, how can they have a
mandatory retirement age? I asked that question during the Florida
Association of Guide dog Users meeting in January and got no answer.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!